Mega automobile plant for AP
Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy seen in a ISUZU SUV along with Finance Minister Anam Ramnarayana...
Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy seen in a ISUZU SUV along with Finance Minister Anam Ramnarayana Reddy after signing a MoU with ISUZU Motors at hotel ITC Grand Kakatiya, Hyderabad, on Friday. Minister for Major Industries J Geeta Reddy is also seen. The plant which will come up at Sri City in Chittoor district will make sports utility vehicles (SUVs) and pick-up trucks. It will have an installed capacity of one lakh units a year.
- Only three women made it to Arunachal Pradesh Assembly this year
- Debt ridden farmer kills self in Rajasthan
- Rahul Gandhi offers resignation from president post at CWC meeting
- Narendra Modi to meet President Kovind in evening to stake claim to form new government
- Amid saffron surge, Mamata Banerjee's challenge to keep flock together ahead of Assembly polls