- Hyderabad: Youth chip in with services at many polling booths in city
- JU teachers’ body sends letter to CJI seeking permanent V-C
- PL Technical Research: STOCK RADAR - IGL
- Hyderabad: Secunderabad Cantt logs top voter turnout with 47.14 %
- 8 key infra sectors rise 12.1% in Oct
- Markets rise for 3rd session in a row
- Fire breaks out in a boat at Kakinada coast, 11 fishermen rescued
- 5G rollout subject to funding: VIL CEO
- Hyderabad: BRS party will not get more than 25 seats says Revanth Reddy
- SAT favours Goenka in ZEEL case
Chiranjeevi's security men involved in Ram Charan's brawl?
In a new twist to the ugly street brawl involving actor Ram Charan Teja's security men, it has come to light thatA the two techies were roughed by...
In a new twist to the ugly street brawl involving actor Ram Charan Teja's security men, it has come to light thatA the two techies were roughed by Intelligence Security Wing (ISW) personnel who were on duty to protect Union Tourism Minister and Ram Charan's father Chiranjeevi. The ISW operates under the state intelligence departmentA whose main job is to keep the state safe from Maoists and collect information pertaining to left wing extremism. But they are frequently being misused for political purposes.A In this case, there is a suspicion that the security men who were on duty to protect Chiranjeevi were diverted to the aid of his son Ram Charan Teja. It is significant to note that the Supreme Court had come down heavily on the government post the Delhi gang rape case. The apex court was critical of withdrawing security to VIPs unless there is a perception of a security threat. In this case, Chiranjeevi was not perceived to have any security threat. It remains to be seen, if Chiranjeevi will face any flak for diverting the security men to the aid of his son.