- Indian airports making losses remains unanswerable paradox
- South & West Zone weightlifting competitions begin
- AP to receive scattered rains in Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema in next two days
- Impact assessment of affirmative measures will ensure minimum gaps, maximum outcomes
- Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw urges beneficiaries to avail schemes
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 10 December, 2023
- Deprived woman candidate protests by tonsuring head
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Vijayawada: Farmers’ associations to stage protests tomorrow
- Sex-racket busted in Palghar
Kadiyam Srihari: Telangana to digitise historical documents
Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Kadiyam Srihari addressed the 62nd edition of Indian Historical Record Committee at Dr MCR HRD Institute in Hyderabad on Tuesday
Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Kadiyam Srihari addressed the 62nd edition of Indian Historical Record Committee at Dr MCR HRD Institute in Hyderabad on Tuesday.
Lauding the fact that the Telangana archives were among the top 10 in the world with close 50 million documents, he announced that the state government is planning to digitise, upgrade and preserve millions of historic documents.
The Minister assured that the government will take measures to conserve the archival records within a year by digitising them and bear all the expenses.