- Karnataka Industries Min discusses investment opportunities with Consul-General at Houston in Texas
- Moderate quake hits Meghalaya, no damage reported
- IITH organises Swachhata Run campaign
- Aditya Thackeray demands cancellation of Maha Minister’s Europe jaunt
- Congress is selling seats today, tomorrow it will sell Telangana- KTR
- Khadi opens outlet at IIT-Delhi with breathable, attractive clothes for the young
- New wearable sensor to monitor glucose, body temp via human sweat
- 154th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi celebrated
- No Indian village features in 2022 UN list of best tourism villages, says Parliamentary panel
- 4-year-old dies while trying to open refrigerator in supermarket
SC judge praises Amrabad Tiger Reserve
During return journey from Srisailam Mohan N Shanthan Gaurav, Judge of Supreme Court of India halted at Mannanur for some time The commissioner for Tribal Welfare, District Collector Sridhar and Field Director Amrabad tiger reserve met him
Hyderabad : During return journey from Srisailam Mohan N Shanthan Gaurav, Judge of Supreme Court of India halted at Mannanur for some time. The commissioner for Tribal Welfare, District Collector Sridhar and Field Director Amrabad tiger reserve met him.
As District officers in Nagar kurnool having Giri Haritha Haram Programme. The Judge appreciated the neat maintenance of Tiger Reserve and commented that no plastic or garbage is found.
Field Director Vinod kumar explained the process and efforts and giving of Cloth bag at toll gate to reduce Plastic.
He congratulated Amrabad tiger Reserve staff and Forest Dept for good efforts made.