- Srivari laddu preparation as per Dittam: Potu workers
- Triumph & Disaster: Treat the two impostors just the same
- Nov 14 talks between Centre, NSCN-IM inconclusive but not deadlocked: Naga group
- Centre aims at effective rollout of welfare schemes, says Nirmala
- Tough road ahead for Congress govt in TS
- Investigating various milk varieties
- Hyderabad: Women overwhelmed with free bus travel
- Gold rate in Hyderabad today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Exploring multiple themes through ceramic art
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 10th December 2023
Rahul Gandhi not likely to get entry into OU campus
In the wake of Congress National President Rahul Gandhis visit to Telangana, the state party leaders are making all the necessary arrangements
In the wake of Congress National President Rahul Gandhi’s visit to Telangana, the state party leaders are making all the necessary arrangements.
According to the reports, Rahul Gandhi will visit Osmania University campus on August 14 and the Congress leaders are preparing to welcome him on the campus of Arts college.
However, sources reveal, the state government has started taking preventive measures to deny Rahul Gandhi’s entry into the campus.
It is reported that CMO has instructed OU authorities not to permit any political activity on OU campus since it is likely to evoke violence. Keeping this in consideration, it is likely that OU authorities may impose a ban on any meetings on the campus.