- BRS poor show linked to anti-incumbency and shifting of voter sentiments
- Rocky planets can form in extreme environments: Study
- Sunil Kanugolu -- the poll strategist behind Congress' win in Telangana
- HC addresses compensation plea of 2020 Delhi riots' victim, gives relaxation
- COP28: 70 nations endorse declaration for climate-hit communities
- Rahul accepts people's mandate in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh; says fight for ideology will continue
- Victory & defeat natural in democracy: K'taka CM Siddaramaiah
- Congress failed to unite parties against BJP: Pinarayi Vijayan
- India will proactively lead way in achieving all climate targets: Secretary
- KCR sends resignation to Governor
YSR Congress Will Expose TDP MLA's Illegal Mining
YSR Congress Party senior leader Kasu Mahesh Reddy said that his party vowed to continue the fight against illegal mining in Gurajala Assembly Constituency and also expose the role of local TDP MLA Yarapatineni
YSR Congress Party senior leader Kasu Mahesh Reddy said that his party vowed to continue the fight against illegal mining in Gurajala Assembly Constituency and also expose the role of local TDP MLA Yarapatineni.
He said police obstructed the YSR Congress fact finding committee which tried to visit the illegal mining area on a study. It was unfortunate that Yarapatineni made his domestic workers scapegoats in the mining case.
Demanding for CBI enquiry into the whole illegal mining, Kasu Mahesh Reddy said that the fine which is being collected from the mining mafia should be utilised for the development of Palnadu area.
After YSR Congress come to power, allotment lands used for illegal mining Will be confiscated. The MLA Yarapatineni will bite the dust in next elections, he added.