- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
11 lakh rural poor families get houses under PMAY: Adityanath
Yogi Adityanath on Saturday asserted that the state government has so far provided houses to 11 lakh poor families in rural areas under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Saturday asserted that the state government has so far provided houses to 11 lakh poor families in rural areas under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).
Interacting with media, Adityanath said, "Uttar Pradesh has scored first place in the implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and I am happy to inform that in rural areas, we have been successful in providing houses to 11 lakh poor families ."
He further said that the scheme has benefited over four lakh families in urban areas in the state.
Launched in 2015 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led central government, PMAY aims to provide affordable housing to the poor with a target of building 20 million affordable houses by March 31, 2022.