- Row in Jharkhand as CM Soren's photographs removed during Guv's function
- RBI slaps fines on 3 banks in Gujarat for breach of rules
- Farmers not getting MSP on paddy in Haryana, says Hooda
- India’s first woman astronaut Kalpana Chawla’s father passes away at 90
- Bengal BJP left embarrassed as RSS linked Bangla magazine goes soft on Abhishek Banerjee
- 'IT cell' behind derogatory posts to disturb communal harmony: AAP
- New headband to catch early signs of Alzheimer's while you sleep
- Supreme Court releases Madurai lawyer on bail in Tamil Nadu PFI conspiracy case
- They asked me same set of questions: Thakurta on Special Cell raids
- Delhi excise policy case: SC to hear Manish Sisodia's bail plea on Wednesday
New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern takes part in Bathukamma celebrations
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern took part in the Bathukamma celebrations organised by the Telangana Association of New Zealand at Mt Eden War Memorial Hall in Auckland in Friday
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern took part in the Bathukamma celebrations organised by the Telangana Association of New Zealand at Mt Eden War Memorial Hall in Auckland in Friday.
She joined the women and danced with them for the Bathukamma songs and greeted the people. Overwhelmed with joy, PM Jacinda said that she is delighted to see so many Telangana women in the country. In fact, she is the first PM in the world to take part in the celebrations.
Telangana NRI affairs minister KT Rama Rao took to Twitter to share the news. KTR thanked the New Zealand PM on joining the Bathukamma celebrations.
Kudos to Prime Minister of New Zealand @jacindaardern on joining Bathukamma celebrations of Telangana Association of New Zealand 👏— KTR (@KTRTRS) October 13, 2018
She’s the first PM in the world to have participated in #Bathukamma 🙏#Respect pic.twitter.com/vCV0XJJR0I