- Shivaji to Netaji: The legacy of two great heroes will be rekindled
- Home Ministry gives Z+ security to Congress' Mallikarjun Kharge
- Palestinian death toll rises to 29,410
- IRCTC ties up with Swiggy Foods for meals on trains
- Excise policy case: Delhi court extends Manish Sisodia's judicial custody
- Samyukta Kisan Morcha to hold tractor march on Feb 26, 'mahapanchayat' in Delhi on March 14
- IIT Hyderabad and JICA unite to nourish Design Innovation JICA Chair Lecture Series concludes successfully
- Imran wants IMF aid to Pakistan stalled over 'rigged' elections
- Transformative Collaboration: ASIP and IIT Hyderabad Forge Path for IC Packaging & Testing Education and Innovation
- YouTube Offers Free 3-Month Premium Subscription Plan: How to Avail
Indian Railways is focusing on infrastructure development: Rly Board Chief
Central Railway Board CRB Chairman Vinod Kumar Yadav visited South Central Railway SCR headquarters in Secunderabad on FridayDuring his visit, the Railway Board Chairman also held a meeting with SCR General Manager RK Kulshrestha, Principal Heads of the Departments and Divisional Railway Managers of the zone at Rail Nilayam, the Zones Headquarters
Hyderabad: Central Railway Board (CRB) Chairman Vinod Kumar Yadav visited South Central Railway (SCR) headquarters in Secunderabad on Friday.
During his visit, the Railway Board Chairman also held a meeting with SCR General Manager R.K. Kulshrestha, Principal Heads of the Departments and Divisional Railway Managers of the zone at Rail Nilayam, the Zone’s Headquarters.
Addressing the meeting, Vinod Kumar Yadav stated that the excellent work culture prevailing on South Central Railway has contributed significantly to the remarkable achievements of the zone and the credit goes to the officers and staff also. The initiatives taken by the SCR towards transformation have become a model to emulate by many other railways. Now it is time to concentrate on development of infrastructure for meeting the expectations of the passengers and Nation. Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi is keenly concerned about a perceptible change in the progress of Indian Railways, he added. The Ministry of Railways is working towards policy directions for a visible change in the working of Railways.
The SCR General Manager stated that the proactive leadership quality of the Chairman, Railway Board will be a greatest asset for the railways. South Central Railway has been a beneficiary of Shri Vinod Kumar Yadav’s dynamic leadership and it is extended to Indian Railways, he added.
Additional General Manager John Thomas stated that Vinod Kumar Yadav has proved that a leader need not be an aura of fear but a man who should be trusted by all.
Coinciding with the visit of the Chairman Railway Board, a 120 KwP On grid solar power plant at Sirpur Kaghaznagar Railway Station, 80 KwP On grid solar power plants at Bellampalli and Ramagundam Railway Stations were commissioned. A renovated special ward at Central Hospital, Lallaguda, Extension of EMU Car Shed, Moula-Ali from 9 cars to 12 cars capacity and foundation stone for the Paper ward in Printing press at Secunderabad also marked the visit. Vinod Kumar Yadav released a safety dairy brought out by the safety department of SCR on the occasion.
South Central Railway Officers Association (SCROA) felicitated Vinod Kumar Yadav, CRB on his elevation.
Principal Chief Operations Manager and President SCROA N.Madhusudana Rao and other officials were also present.