- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
Sonia writes to Modi
Sonia Gandhi Writes To PM Narendra Modi. Sonia Gandhi, the AICC president, has sent a letter to Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of India. In her letter to Modi, Sonia Gandhi urged the latter to grant aids to Andhra Pradesh for its instantaneous development.
New Delhi: Sonia Gandhi, the AICC president, has sent a letter to Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of India. In her letter to Modi, Sonia Gandhi urged the latter to grant aids to Andhra Pradesh for its instantaneous development. She also urged him to grant special status to Andhra Pradesh. Modi was requested to grant aids for the construction of new capital of Andhra Pradesh as well in her ibid letter by Sonia.
It is worth recollecting that in a press release of Monday, Sonia has congratulated the entire populace of Telangana for getting their new state. She made it a mention in her letter that Telangana was not given bowing to the political benefits. She said they have chalked out every issue in the state reorganisation bill that could be equally proven useful to either state.