- Savouring Goodness: SpiceJet's in-flight hot-spicy-healthy cuisine with a noble cause
- Blast in Bengaluru cafe, five injured
- Death toll in Bangladesh building fire rises to 45
- Hyderabad VIPs Named in Drug Case: Are Director & Actor on the Run?
- NC, PDP & Congress firming up for pre-poll alliance in J&K
- YS Jagan releases Jagananna Vidya Deevena funds
- Which Tea Helps you Lose Weight: Green Tea or Butterfly Pea Tea?
- Centre fast-tracks bypass projects to decongest Indore, Guwahati
- After filing FIR, UP Board officials deny 'paper leak'
- Telangana starts implementing ‘Gruha Jyothi’ scheme
Cyclone Hudhud being closely watched
Cyclone Hudhud Being Closely Watched. Home Minister Rajnath Singh Friday said that the government is constantly monitoring the progress of a cyclonic storm that is likely to hit Odisha and Andhra Pradesh.
New Delhi: Home Minister Rajnath Singh Friday said that the government is constantly monitoring the progress of a cyclonic storm that is likely to hit Odisha and Andhra Pradesh.
"Spoke to the chief ministers of Odisha, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana regarding their preparedness to face the fast approaching cyclone 'Hudhud'," the home minister said in a tweet.
"Assured the CMs all help from the centre. The centre is monitoring the progression of 'Hudhud' expected to hit the coast in the next 24 hrs," he added.
Hudhud is likely to hit the coasts of Odisha and Andhra Pradesh Oct 12.