Facebook quietly reshuffles its top sales executives
The Silicon Valley tech giant has reshuffled some of its top sales executives
- Facebook is shaking up its sales execs
- Dan Levy, the former head of small business, has become the vice president of product on ads
- Carolyn Everson, a Facebook sales exec, has taken on more responsibility and is now overseeing the high-value managed small and medium business accounts
- Small businesses are a crucial part of Facebook's business and were highlighted by CEO Mark Zuckerberg as a key focus for 2019
The Silicon Valley tech giant has reshuffled some of its top sales executives.
Facebook has moved around two of its top performers in the sales organization and given new responsibilities to one of them, it is learnt, as it reconsiders how it handles small and medium business (SMB) sales.
A Facebook spokesperson confirmed the moves but otherwise declined to comment.
The first big change sees Facebook's veteran vice president of small business, Dan Levy, move out of the sales organization altogether.
Source: Business Insider
- Akhilesh slams PM of doing nothing for Bundelkhand, dubs Adityanath as Baba CM
- NYAY scheme a surgical strike on poverty: Rahul Gandhi
- Gautam Gambhir has two voter IDs says AAP, files criminal complaint
- Daler Mehndi joins Bharatiya Janata Party
- Samajwadi Party is Samapt Party, BSP Bilkul Samapt Party: Keshav Prasad Maurya