- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Moto G9 Plus launched with Snapdragon 730G SoC, 5,000mAh Battery: Find Details
Moto G9 Plus is currently on sale in Brazil. There’s no official announcement on India launch
After a sequence of leaks and rumours, the Moto G9 Plus is finally official. After the Moto G9 and Moto G9 Play it's the third and largest smartphone in the Moto G9 series. The smartphone has been launched first in Brazil, and it's expected to arrive in other markets soon.
Moto G9: Price Details
Moto G9 Plus is priced around BRL 2.499,10 which translates to approximately ₹31,000. The price of the phone will differ based on the market. The smartphone is available in two colour options of rose gold and indigo blue. There's only one variant of the Moto G9 Plus available which comes with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage.
Moto G9: Specifications
When it comes to its specifications, Moto G9 Plus brings a 6.8-inch FHD+ display with a punch-hole design. Qualcomm's Snapdragon 730G processor powers the Moto G9 Plus. It is power-packed by a 5,000mAh battery along with support for TurboPower 30W fast charging.
For photography purpose, Moto G9 Plus sports a 64-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultrawide angle lens, a 2-megapixel macro sensor and also a 2-megapixel depth sensor. In the front part, an 8-megapixel selfie camera is housed.
Connectivity options on the Moto G9 Plus comprise Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, a 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB Type-C port. The Moto G9 smartphone also has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. On the software area, Moto G9 Plus runs Android 10 out-of-the-box.
So far, Motorola has launched the Moto G9 in India. Moto G9 is priced at ₹11,999, and it comes with an HD+ display, Snapdragon 662 processor, 48-megapixel triple camera setup, and a 5,000mAh battery. There's no official announcement on when exactly Motorola plans to launch the Moto G9 Plus in the country.