Vijay Sales Announces "Share the Love with Apple at Vijay Sales" Campaign
Vijay Sales announces “Share the Love with Apple at Vijay Sales” campaign; Get the iPhone 13 at just Rs. 57,561 & irresistible deals on other Apple products starting from 8th February at its Vijay Sales eCommerce and retail stores.
Valentine's Day is just around the corner & if you are looking to gift yourself or your loved one something really special, then head to the nearest Vijay Sales store or visit www.vijaysales.com to lay your hands on irresistible deals on Apple products.
India's leading electronics retail store chain Vijay Sales has announced the "Share the Love with Apple at Vijay Sales" campaign, and consumers looking out for gifting options can avail of the best deals on all Apple products across its 110+ retail outlets as well as www.vijaysales.com
· iPhone 13 starts at Rs. 71,561 Additional Cashback Flat 6000 on ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards, Kotak & SBI Bank Debit Cards; iPhone 13 Pro starts from 1,14,852; Additional Cashback Flat 5000 on ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards, Kotak & SBI Bank Debit Cards; iPhone 11 starts at Rs. 48, 152 Additional Cashback Flat 4000 on ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards, Kotak & SBI Bank Debit Cards; iPhone 12 starts at Rs. 61, 287 Additional Cashback Flat 5000 on ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards, Kotak & SBI Bank Debit Cards.
· MacBook Air With M1 chip Starts at Rs. 83, 861 Additional Cashback Flat 6000 on ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards, Kotak & SBI Bank Debit Cards; MacBook Pro With M1 Chip Starts at Rs. 1,10, 942 Additional Cashback Flat 7000 on ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards, Kotak & SBI Bank Debit Cards; MacBook Pro With Latest M1 Pro Chip Starts at Rs. 1,87, 104 Additional Cashback Flat 10000 on ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards, Kotak & SBI Bank Debit Cards.
· iPad Air 4th Gen Starts at Rs. 54, 900 Additional Cashback Flat 4000 On ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards, Kotak & SBI Bank Debit Cards;
· Apple Watch Series 7 available from Rs. 40, 290 Additional Cashback Flat 3000 On ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards, Kotak & SBI Bank Debit Cards; Apple Watch SE starts from Rs. 29, 900 Additional Cashback Flat 2000 On ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards, Kotak & SBI Bank Debit Cards,
· AirPods 2nd Gen Starts at Rs. 12, 490 & Airpods 3rd Gen starts at Rs. 18,500; AirPods Pro starts at Rs. 21, 490 & AirPods Pro with Magsafe charging starts at Rs. 23, 500 Additional Cashback Upto 2,500 On ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards, Kotak & SBI Bank Debit Cards
· Home Pod Mini Starts at Rs. 9, 490. Additional Cashback Upto 1000 On ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards, Kotak & SBI Bank Debit Cards on Homepods Mini.
Under its "Share the Love with Apple at Vijay Sales" campaign, Vijay Sales has announced special pricing on the recently launched iPhone 13. Consumers can own it at an effective price of just Rs. 58,263 & here's how:
The iPhone 13 is usually priced at Rs. 79, 900 is being offered at a deal price of Rs. 71,561 plus cash back of Flat 6000 on ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards, and Kotak & SBI Bank Debit Cards. Additionally, if you wish to exchange your existing smartphone & if it carries a minimum exchange value of Rs. 5,000, it will be topped by another Rs. 3,000 at Vijay Sales, taking the total discount amount to Rs. 22,339 & the effective price of the iPhone 13 to just Rs. 57,561
On Apple MacBooks, there are deep discounts being offered with effective pricing starting at Rs. 69,861 for MacBook Air with M1 chip & Rs, 95,942 for the MacBook Pro with M1 chip which includes cash back, exchange amount plus the exchange bonus
There is more to rejoice for Apple fans, as Vijay Sales will be offering special pricing on the Series 7 watch, Airpods 3rd Gen, Airpods Pro with Magsafe charging, iPads, Watches &Home Pod Mini.
Consumers can access unbelievable offers on all the devices at an effective price after cash back. In the mobiles category, iPhone 13 starts from Rs. 66,263; iPhone 13 Pro starts from 1, 09,852; iPhone 11 starts from Rs. 44, 152, and iPhone 12 start from Rs. 56,287.
In the laptop category, the MacBook Air with M1 chip starts at Rs. 77, 861; MacBook Pro with M1 Chip starts at Rs. 1, 03,942; and the MacBook Pro with Latest M1 Pro Chip starts at Rs. 1, 77, 104. Additionally, consumers going in for exchange can avail an additional exchange bonus of Rs. 5000, if their old laptops carry a minimum exchange value of Rs. 3,000
In the iPad category, an effective price for iPad Air 4th Gen starts at Rs. 50, 900.
In the wearables, the Apple Watch Series 7 starts at an effective price of Rs. 37, 290; Apple Watch SE starts at an effective price of Rs. 27, 900
In the audio category, effective pricing for AirPods2nd Gen will be Rs. 10, 990; AirPods 3rd Gen will be Rs. 16, 500; AirPods Pro will be Rs. 18, 990, AirPods Pro with Magsafe charging will be Rs. 21, 500.
|Description||Offer Price||Cash Back||Effective Offer Price with Cash back|
|MacBook Air with M1 Chip||83,861||6,000||77,861|
|MacBook Pro with M1 Chip||1,10,942||7,000||1,03,942|
|MacBook Pro with Latest M1 Pro Chip||1,87,104||10,000||1,77,104|
|IPad Air 4th Gen||54,900||4,000||50,900|
|Apple Watch Series 7||40,290||3,000||37,290|
|Apple Watch Series SE||29,900||2,000||27,900|
|AirPods 2nd Gen||12,490||1,500||10,990|
|AirPods 3rd Gen||18,500||2,000||16,500|
|AirPodsPro with Magsafe||23,500||2,500||21,000|
|Home Pod Mini||9,490||1,000||8,490|
About Vijay Sales
Vijay Sales is a leading Indian electronics retail store chain that strives to give its customers the best value, best products, and the best customer service in the industry.
Established in the year 1967, Vijay sales was incorporated by first-generation entrepreneur Nanu Gupta, a visionary with astute business acumen and foresight. Its marvellous journey began with a small electronics showroom at Mahim. He was then joined by his sons Nilesh Gupta and Ashish Gupta. Since then, the company has undergone several transformations from being part of the general trade to becoming one of India's biggest modern retail chains. Over the years, the consumer electronics retail chain reformed its customer experience, offerings, store size, and style, only to lead the change in the industry. Finally, when the family's third generation Karan Gupta became a part of the company their motive was to maintain the brand's e-commerce site VijaySales.com to run a successful omnichannel strategy.