- Benefits of Using Temporary Mobile Numbers in 2024
- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
Hyderabad: TRSV lodges complaint against Teenmar Mallanna
Telangana Rashtra Samithi Vidyarthi Vibhagam on Sunday lodged a police complaint against journalist Teenmar Mallanna and another individual alleging that these two were making derogatory remarks against Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao in their YouTube channel
Hyderabad: Telangana Rashtra Samithi Vidyarthi Vibhagam on Sunday lodged a police complaint against journalist Teenmar Mallanna and another individual alleging that these two were making derogatory remarks against Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao in their YouTube channel.
A TRSV delegation led by president G Srinivas Yadav lodged a complaint with the police against Ch Naveen Kumar alias Teenmar Mallanna, who operates a YouTube channel QNews and G Gangadhar in CCS alleging that these two through their Youtube channels were making derogatory comments against Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao and his family members.
Yadav said that the channels were making comments such as "KCR, his family members and close relatives are indulging in looting public similar to the modus adopted by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and Chandrababu Naidu." He further said that there were comments like "KCR is nothing but a thief of Telangana properties and people."
The TRSV president said that many national channels and newspapers have said that KCR was the best chief minister in the country but these two were spreading lies and creating confusion in the people alleging that thousands of crores of rupees belonging to the people were swallowed by the TRS leaders.
The TRS leader wanted police to register case against the individuals and also block the QNews channel in India.