- Gold rate in Vijayawada today stable, check the rates on October 5, 2023
- Madhya Pradesh Government Reserves 35% Of Government Jobs For Women In Direct Recruitment
- Hyderabad: Jubilee Hills in city registers highest electorate
- Indian Railway Minister Explains Scientific Reasoning Behind Orange Vande Bharat Trains
- Significant jump in CM KCR’s constituency
- Education Minister Sabitha launches Bathukamma saree distribution in Kaukuntla village
- Gold and silver rate in Hyderabad today stable, check the rates on October 5, 2023
- Telangana witnesses 5.8% increase in voters, totalling over 3.17 cr
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 5th October 2023
- Rajamahendravaram: ‘Bangarukonda’ giving positive results, says Collector Dr K Madhavi Latha
Andhra Pradesh: Tipper lorry and oil tanker collides head-on in Kakinada, no casualties
A terrible road accident took place today in the state of Andhra Pradesh near Peddapuram ADB road junction in Kakinada after a tipper and a lorry collided head on
A terrible road accident took place today in the state of Andhra Pradesh near Peddapuram ADB road junction in Kakinada after a tipper and a lorry collided head on leading to burning of the front cabin of tipper and oil tanker.
Upon the information, the fire department personnel plunged into action and extinguished the fire. There were 30,000 liters of ethanol in the tanker at the time of the accident.
The Peddapuram police said that a case has been registered after inspecting the incident site.