Indian Bank home loan mela on Sunday
Indian Bank, a leading nationalised bank, is organising a mega home loan and 4-wheeler loan mala on Sunday (December 6) in Hyderabad.
Hyderabad: Indian Bank, a leading nationalised bank, is organising a mega home loan and 4-wheeler loan mala on Sunday (December 6) in Hyderabad. The bank has announced that the home loans will be offered at 9.65 per cent, without any processing charges, and vehicle loan at 10 per cent with 50 per cent waiver in processing charges.
Those who are interested to avail the home/vehicle loan can participate in the mela by bring details of the properties and other documents like salary or income tax particulars, the bank said in a statement. The melas will be organised in four branches - Hymayathnagar, Gachibowli, Kukatpally and Habsiguda.
The branch managers and loans officers from respective branches will be available to assist customers. Even builders are also expected to participate in the Mela, the release said.
- After 22 defeats, tea seller ready to battle again in the LS polls for 23rd time
- Communal politics takes centrestage in WB as TMC, BJP fight for supremacy
- Those who refer to Hindutva as terrorism are anti-nationals, says Pragya Thakur
- No sympathy wave for BJP after Parrikar's death: Congress leader
- Bihar expecting lies and jumlas in PM rally: Tejashwi Yadav