- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
PVP investing heavily on Oopiri, Brahmotsavam post Kshanam success
PVP is slowly becoming one of the big producers down south. Right from the beginning, he has produced big budget films. But he suffered a set back following disastrous heavy budget flicks like ‘Varna’ and others.
PVP is slowly becoming one of the big producers down south. Right from the beginning, he has produced big budget films. But he suffered a set back following disastrous heavy budget flicks like ‘Varna’ and others. Then he made some medium range films like ‘Size Zero’ and ‘Bangalore Naatkal’ in Tamil.
But they too did not deliver the expected returns. Further, he finally made a small film with Rs 1.5 crores called ‘Kshanam’ and it became a huge hit. Now he is back to his normal habit of making lavish films. News is that PVP has spent up to Rs 65 crores on ‘Oopiri’ which is a huge budget in both Nagarjuna and Karthi’s careers. Though it is a bilingual, both the stars had not touched Rs 60 crore mark once. So the film has to get a huge positive talk from the morning shows itself to recover its investment.
On the other hand, PVP is also making ‘Brahmotsavam’ with Mahesh. This film is also made on a high budget as it involves a dream star cast. Looks like these film scripts interested PVP so much that he is spending way too much on these films. Hope that both these films become huge hits and PVP gets his ROI.