- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
- After students’ stir, Manipur govt reimposes internet ban for 5 days
- Bengal Guv finally clears file for oath of new MLA, but bypasses Speaker
- Maha Congress: PM’s ‘urban Naxals’ jibe at Oppn came out of ‘despair’
Centre Sanctions 660 KV Sub Station To Amaravati
To meet the energy requirements to the new capital Amaravati and also to improve connectivity with Souther Grid, Union ministry of Power sanctioned 660 Kv Sub Station
Amaravati: To meet the energy requirements to the new capital Amaravati and also to improve connectivity with Souther Grid, Union ministry of Power sanctioned 660 Kv Sub Station.
The sub station will be established near Pulichintala Project. Electric lines on 60 km stretch connecting Amaravathi will be erected at the cost of Rs 350 crore. Government is already constructing 440 Kv sub station in Mancherla and 660 KV at Sattenapally.
All these sub stations will help to connect Souther Grid. Works are being executed by Aptransco.