- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
Ruling and Opposition Involves In Sand Mining Scam : AP BJP
The Andra Pradesh BJP unit alleged that the ruling and also opposition leaders nvolved in the sand mining scam, party senior leader Somu Veeraju said
The Andra Pradesh BJP unit alleged that the ruling and also opposition leaders nvolved in the sand mining scam, party senior leader Somu Veeraju said.
He said that though the Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu claimed to have introduced the best sand policy, illegal mining of sand is unabated.
BJP MLA Vishnu Kumar Raju alleged that Rs 1000 Crore worth scam was taken place in the last four years. Due to scarcity of sand, construction activity has come to a grinding halt in Visakhapatnam. He demanded the opposition YSR Congress to attend the assembly session.