- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Nara Lokesh does Polavaram Gallery walk
Andhra Pradesh minister Nara Lokesh said that it was his great fortune to do gallery walk of the Polavaram project He said it was a great feeling and even his wife, mother and son Devansh did the gallery walk
Polavaram (West Godavari): Andhra Pradesh minister Nara Lokesh said that it was his great fortune to do gallery walk of the Polavaram project. He said it was a great feeling and even his wife, mother and son Devansh did the gallery walk.
Usually, there will be a huge gap between the stone laying and gallery walk. Nehru had laid the foundation for Nagarjuna Sagar, while his daughter Indira Gandhi walked the gallery. But in case of Polavaram, Chandrababu himself laid the stone and walked the gallery. This is a rare distinction, Lokesh said. He said there was no substance in the criticism of he Opposition.
He said come what may, despite every problem, the Polavaram works would go ahead. We will not be bothered about the comments and criticism of the BJP and the YARCP. The farmers know the importance of the Polavaram project better than these critics, he said.