- Congress party like 'rusted iron' which promoted corruption, poverty and appeasement politics: PM Modi
- Education Ministry, AICTE & Microsoft partner to equip Indian students with skills
- 500 foreign firms register at UP International Trade Show
- India’s South East Asia Policy
- Global experts converge at MASCRADE 2023 to unveil hidden links between smuggling, crime and terrorism
- ED attaches Rs 125.06 cr worth of Unitech Group's land in Chennai
- Yogi govt intensifies efforts to ensure nutrition for TB patients in UP
- IIM Indore team to help turn Lucknow’s chikankari into global product
- 'Modi means fulfilling of guarantees to people’, PM says in Bhopal
- Top 32-inch smart TVs under Rs 15000 on Amazon from LG, Samsung, OnePlus and more
Hyderabad: Supervisor held in Tolichowki school rape case
The Golconda Police arrested the supervisor of Azaan International School, Tolichowki on the charges of raping a fourandahalf year old girl
Hyderabad: The Golconda Police arrested the supervisor of Azaan International School, Tolichowki on the charges of raping a four-and-a-half year old girl.
According to West Zone DCP A. R. Srinivas, the accused, Jeelani (29), of Nadeem Colony, sexually assaulted the girl, a UKG student, in school premises on September 14.
On September 14, at around 2 PM, the victim girl along with her parents reached the school and from there along with head mistress of the school they went to Jayabhushan Hospital, Mehdipatnam. After first aid, the doctor advised them to take the victim to other hospital. Again they return back to school and at the school and the victim girl identified the accused in the presence of Head mistress, of the school and other staff members. The victim was immediately referred to Niloufer Hospital, Nampally, Hyderabad and where she was admitted as in-patient. The victim girl underwent surgery and undergoing further treatment in the hospital. The clues team of Hyderabad city Police visited the scene of offence and examined the same. The parents, the Head Master, Class teacher and Aaya and others were examined and their detailed statements were recorded.
Based on a complaint received from victim’s mother, a case under Crime No. 334/2018 U/s 376 2(i) IPC and section 5(M) r/w 6 Prevention of Children from Sexual Offences Act-2012 was registered. After preliminary investigation, the accused Jeelani was arrested on September 15 night.
“In this case, the offence of aggravated penetrative sexual assault on minor girl was established. The treatment of victim is going on and she will be examined in detail and her statement U/s 164 Cr.P.C will be recorded by the Magistrate and medical reports awaited,” the DCP said