- Congress keen to wrest Khammam from BRS
- Vijayawada: Bank pensioners demand pension updation
- BJP demands to provide roads, electricity and water facility in Kurnool
- Vijaya Sankalpa Yatra held in Serilingampally
- 5 Best looks of Tripti Dimri that you can recreate for a date night
- Mastering sofa selection: A comprehensive guide for your living room
- Wholesome and Fun Lunch Box: Recipes for Kids
- Special ceremony held at Orvakal Airport where Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy and YSR statues unveiled
- Sleep deprivation and its impact on your health
- Airtel strengthens its retail footprint in Hyderabad
KCR purchased power to provide 24-hour supply: TTDP chief L Ramana
The TDP cadre has slammed KCR and the TRS governance for not fulfiling the promises made in the election manifesto
Hyderabad: The TDP cadre has slammed KCR and the TRS governance for not fulfiling the promises made in the election manifesto.
Addressing a press conference, Telangana Telugu Desam president L Ramana lambasted KCR saying that he purchased the power to provide 24 hours power supply to the state people.
He also raised the issues like non-payment of fee-reimbursement and salaries to the contractors, Aasha workers and others.
Ramana also hits out at the caretaking government alleging that the party which is having 63 MLAs should follow the political ethics.
Coming down heavily on KCR, Ramana said he failed to attract the public to Kongarakalan meet in spite of providing liquor and distributing money to the people