- Indira brain behind white revolution: Bhatti
- 48-km Sanathnagar-Moula Ali automatic signal line inauguration by PM tomorrow
- Lok Sabha Election 2024: BRS announces first list of candidates
- Dissociative Identity Disorder Awareness Day 2024: Date, history and significance and all that you need to know
- PIL in HC seeks CBI/SFIO probe into sinking of Medigadda barrage piers
- Jupally takes strong exception to PM’s ‘objectionable’ comments in Adilabad meet
- AP-BJP to treat special status as closed chapter
- Equip students with English speaking skills: CM to newly recruited teachers
- BCs turn important for TDP & YSRCP
- BRS announces candidates for four LS seats
Two children died after pillar collapsed on them in Hyderabad
Two children who got injured after a pillar collapsed on them on Friday were succumbed to injuries in the early hours of Saturday in Hyderabad here
Two children who got injured after a pillar collapsed on them on Friday were succumbed to injuries in the early hours of Saturday in Hyderabad here.
The cement pillar fell on the two children Amulu (6) and Pravalika (3) while they were playing at Bella Vista villas at Gopanpally in Chandanagar on Friday evening around 7 pm.
They were shifted to Gandhi Hospital where the children died while undergoing treatment.