- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
- Excise policy case: Delhi court defers order on Sisodia's bail plea amidst pending curative petition
- Surveillance tightened in Sandeshkhali to prevent recurrence of tension
- SC asks UP govt to frame policy for timely payment of advocates' fees
Couple who attempted suicide get married in hospital with parents' consent in Vikarabad
A couple hailing from Vikarabad district got married in a hospital after they attempted suicide due to their parents rejection of marriage
A couple hailing from Vikarabad district got married in a hospital after they attempted suicide due to their parents' rejection of marriage.
Going into details, Nawaz (23) and Reshma Begum (20) who were in a relationship professed their love to parents who rejected it. Unable to take it, Reshma attempted suicide and was shifted to a hospital. On learning it, Nawaz too consumed pesticide and was shifted to the same hospital. After the doctors declared the duo from out of danger, their parents finally accepted their relationship and performed the 'Nikha' in the hospital.
Reshma used to meet Nawaz at her sister's home who was married to Nawaz's brother.