- BJP begins screening of ticket aspirants
- Mylavaram MLA Krishna Prasad joins TDP
- Kapu leader Mudragada likely to join YSRCP
- YSRCP expects 15 lakh people for 4th Siddham meet
- BJP decision on tie-up with TDP, JSP after NDA meet
- ‘Pattu Vastrams’ presented to srisailam mallanna
- Make pulse polio a grand success
- Soyam Baburao express displeasure over denial of ticket in first list, pins hope on second list
- BJP Rectifies Candidate List For Assam Lok Sabha Elections: Key Updates And Corrections
- Tragic House Collapse Claims Lives Of Mother And Three Daughters Amidst Heavy Rains In Jammu and Kashmir
Four accused arrests in Alphazone sedative drug stealing case
- Narcotics control department took into custody and shifted them to Hyderabad
- Rs 10 crores worth 30 kg Alphzone was stole from Malladi drug stores one month ago
- This offence details lately came to light by the narcotics department Bengaluru officials raid
Tirupati, May 17: Four accused were arrested two days ago on Wednesday by the Bengaluru narcotics control department officials in a Alphazone sedative drug stealing case. This information came to light lately.
Narcotic department officials have arrested accused ChittiBabu,Srinivasulu, Dakshinamurthy, Nagaraju hails from Renigunta Mandal in Chittoor district who have been working in Malladi drugs factory at same mandal.
according to reliable sources, in drug sales case Bengaluru Narcotics Department officials had arrested an accused in few days ago. In their enquiry he confessed the crime and informed the officials from where he collected the drugs for sale and told that he purchased Alphzone drug from a former employee of Malladi drugs.
On the basis of his information just two days ago on Wednesday May 15 narcotics department officials came to Renigunta and arrested above the four accused and shifted them to Hyderabad for further enquiry.
According to information, one former employee of Malladi drugs (Renigunta) made an agreement with presently working factory employees Srinivasulu, Chittibabu and Nagaraju for stealing Alphzone sedative drug from factory store. As per their plan drug was stole one month ago from the factory.
Interestingly, factory management did not find this huge drug stealing issue, this incident came to light after interfering of narcotic drugs control department officials only.
Presently all the four accused under the narcotics department custody at Hyderabad for further case investigation.