- SVIMS, IEA doing yeoman service to epilepsy patients
- Rs 1.67 cr input subsidy provided to 1,369 farmers in Kadapa
- Farmers, backbone of YSRCP: Peddireddi
- 1.77L farmers get Rs 133.48 cr benefit under Rythu Bharosa
- Sreenivas Rao new DG (NS&M) of DRDO
- Govt will support farmers, says Botcha
- Visakhapatnam Port Authority sets new records
- TDP leader Venkanna comes down heavily on IT Minister
- Educational institutions, petrol bunks refuse to accept Rs 2,000 notes
- Prakasam district Police rescue kidnapped man within 12 hours
OPPLE attends Light and Building Fair 2018
OPPLE Lighting, a key player in the lighting and innovation sector has once again gone to attend the world\'s largest lighting fair \"Light & Building\" in Frankfurt, Germany.
New Delhi : OPPLE Lighting, a key player in the lighting and innovation sector has once again gone to attend the world's largest lighting fair "Light & Building" in Frankfurt, Germany.
OPPLE will be proudly presenting developments in the field of "Smart Lighting", Street-and-Sport Lighting and many more new lighting solutions.
OPPLE Lighting is ready to take the next step to get more innovations into the smart lighting sector.
The brand is starting a theme, "Connect @ OPPLE" which will be displayed at their stand at the fair, taking key stakeholders and consumers through the latest innovations in the field of lighting.
"It is a great pleasure being a part of such a big platform, where OPPLE is presenting its latest innovations in the field of Smart Lighting. With the economy growing rapidly, OPPLE creates an entire range of luminaries that bring out the best for all kinds of consumers," said country head, OPPLE Lighting, Rambo Zhang.