KCR ridicules Azad's statement on Telangana
- Seemandhra rulers are not required here - Kadiyam Srihari LS candidate from Warangal Station Ghanpur...
- Seemandhra rulers are not required here - Kadiyam Srihari LS candidate from Warangal
Station Ghanpur (Warangal): Telangana Rashtra Samithi chief K Chandrasekhar Rao has derided the Congress Andhra Pradesh affairs in-charge Ghulam Nabi Azad's claims of taking a decision on Telangana issue by the end of June 2013.A Addressing a mammoth gathering at Station Ghanpur in the district on Monday, he called upon the people in the region not to trust the deadlines being set by Congress leadership for resolving Telangana issue.
The public meeting was organised to mark former TDP leader Kadiyam Srihari joining TRS. A "We have seen Seemandhra leaders deceiving Telangana people time and again and now the time has arrived to clearly tell them that they were not required here, he added. A Strongly refuting the Nagarkurnool MLA Nagam Janardhan Reddy's notions, he said the state of Jharkhand has come into existence because of the fight by a sub-regional party like Jharkhand Mukthi Morcha.
Setting at rest the rumours, KCR officially announced Kadiyam Srihari as TRS candidate for Warangal MP seat. A Srihari addressing the gathering claimed that joining TRS was like 'home coming' for him. A large number of leaders and cadre from Congress, TDP and other parties have embraced TRS on the occasion.
The meeting was attended by K Keshava Rao, Deshapathi Srinivas, MLAs T Harish Rao, Dr. T Rajaiah, D Vinay Bhasker and M Bikshapathi, former MP B Vinod Kumar, former minister G Vijayarama Rao, TJAC district chairman T Papi Reddy and others.
- Naxal killed in encounter in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- Amethi ex-pradhan murder: CM sets 12-hour deadline for arrest of culprits
- CBI issues lookout notice against ex-Kolkata Police chief
- Smriti Irani carries mortal remains of campaign aide shot in Amethi
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, hold roadshow