- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
KTR urges Centre to hand over defence land for construction of two skyways
Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao on Monday took to Twitter to request Union Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman the defence land for the construction of two important skyways in Hyderabad
Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao on Monday took to Twitter to request Union Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman the defence land for the construction of two important skyways in Hyderabad.
Expressing displeasure over the delay in handing over the land for the skyways proposed on highways connecting Karimnagar and Medak on NH 44, KTR had earlier alleged that the Centre was obstructing developmental activities in the state by not handing over the land and making demands such as Rs 30 crore annual compensation.
The Union Minister had agreed last week to transfer 210 acres of defence land in Bangalore for construction of 10 infrastructure projects including Metro rail Phase II works, elevated corridors, and flyovers.
Hon’ble @nsitharaman Ji,— KTR (@KTRTRS) August 6, 2018
I hope the same courtesy/principle can be extended to Telangana. We’ve been consistently requesting GoI for over 2 years for 160 acres of defence land for two important skyways in Hyderabad city
Await your positive response Madam https://t.co/P5xo4T9v19
KTR urged the Centre to extend the courtesy to Telangana as well.