- Modi has no moral right to visit Telangana, say BRS posters
- Airtel continues its 5G growth streak with 50 million unique customers on its network
- Binance’s Bitcoin trading volume dips 48% amid reintroduced fees
- This is when ‘Miss Shetty Mr Polishetty’ will be available in OTT
- Monsoon ends with 'normal' rainfall as positive factors countered El Nino effect, says IMD
- Congress seeking to divide women in name of caste, hates me as I am from backward community: PM Modi By Kumar Rakesh
- Himachal CM announces Rs 4,500 crore disaster relief package with enhanced compensation
- Punjab to have Dutch cattle feed plant of Rs 142 crore
- WhatsApp plans to replace green checkmark with blue one for verified channels
- Popular Vehicles and Services files IPO papers with Sebi again; public issue entirely OFS
Naidu shocks over student suicide for SCS
Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu expressed shock over the suicide of a teenager in Kurnool District on Tuesday, demanding Special Category Status to the State
Amaravati: Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu expressed shock over the suicide of a teenager in Kurnool District on Tuesday, demanding Special Category Status to the State.
According to the reports, a tenth standard student Mahendra, 14, of Jaladurgam village at Pyapili Mandal in Kurnool District allegedly committed suicide after writing a letter. In which, he stated that his brother didn't get job since the Central Government didn't accord Special Category Status to AP.
Reacting on this development, Chandrababu Naidu, during TDP Assembly Strategy committee meeting, urged the youth not to commit suicide. He said that we could achieve it only through intense protests.