- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
- Excise policy case: Delhi court defers order on Sisodia's bail plea amidst pending curative petition
- Surveillance tightened in Sandeshkhali to prevent recurrence of tension
TRS Nalgonda meeting: KCR aims gun at Congress party
KCR targetted the opposition Congress party saying that it had built Nagarjuna Sagar to benefit AP people instead of Nandikonda project
Nalgonda: KCR targetted the opposition Congress party saying that it had built Nagarjuna Sagar to benefit AP people instead of Nandikonda project.
"The Congress and TDP have become slaves of Naidu which joined their hands," the CM said.
He came down heavily saying the most of the Congress party hails from Nalgonda.
KCR also said that all the power projects are in north Telangana but the Congress leaders of Nalgonda never demanded a power plant.
The government has initiated an ultra power project to Nalgonda with aiming to provide 4000MW of power, said the CM.
The Congress earlier challenged the TRS party losing in GHMC elections but the ruling party has won it, said KCR adding that the Congress had tried to foil the governance.