- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
BJP public meeting was an utter flop, says Medak MP
The Medak MP Kotha Prabhakar Reddy on Sunday said that the BJP public meeting at Parade Grounds was an utter flop.
Sangareddy: The Medak MP Kotha Prabhakar Reddy on Sunday said that the BJP public meeting at Parade Grounds was an utter flop.
Speaking to journalists on the sidelines of the Telangana Jateeya Samikyata Vajrotsavalu in Sangareddy, he said Union Home Minister Amit Shah's meeting failed to attract people.
"The BJP tried to further its political interests by holding the meeting. But the event showed that the party has no public acceptance," he said.
The MP said BJP leaders were trying to gain politically by speaking about temples and mosques, and that Saturday's programme was one such attempt. He said the TRS would support it if they come up with a programme to help the poor.
Unlike the BJP meeting, Reddy said, the Telangana government's programmes were a grand success. He said they yet again proved that Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao was the only leader working for the State and its people.