Amit Shah's assets grow three times in 7 years to Rs 38.81 crore
Gandhinagar: The affidavit filed on Saturday by BJP chief Amit Shah while submitting his nomination papers...
Gandhinagar: The affidavit filed on Saturday by BJP chief Amit Shah while submitting his nomination papers for the Gandhinagar Lok Sabha seat showed that his assets had grown over three times in the last seven years.
According to the affidavit, the movable and immovable properties of Mr Shah and his wife stood at Rs 38.81 crore, up from Rs 11.79 crore in 2012.
The Rs 38.81 crore figure included inherited property, both movable and immovable, of Rs 23.45 crore, the affidavit states.
While Mr Shah had Rs 20,633 cash in hand at the time of filing the papers, his wife possessed Rs 72,578. The affidavit goes on to inform that the BJP chief and his wife do not own a car.
- Exit Poll Results 2019 Live Updates: NDA set to return to power, predict most exit polls
- NDA tipped to retain power at the Centre: Exit polls on TV
- Rahul Gandhi tells Karnataka leaders to behave, avoid coalition troubles
- Three dead as SUV hits a truck
- Madhya Pradesh woman dies of cardiac arrest while waiting to vote