- Election results signal need for Oppn bloc to redraw strategy
- Sunil Kanugolu: Architect behind Congress' electoral triumph
- India among countries with most reported dengue deaths in 2023: Report
- Riding on anti-incumbency, Congress finally captures Telangana
- Ashok Gehlot resigns from Rajasthan Chief Minister’s post
- How Rahul Gandhi’s allegations against Adani Group backfired
- Sachin Tendulkar super impressed with Vicky’s acting prowess in ‘Sam Bahadur’
- Kriti Sanon debunks rumours of promoting trading platforms on ‘KWK’, calls it ‘fake news’
- PM Modi arrives at BJP headquarters
- Indira Krishnan enjoyed shooting with Rashmika, Ranbir for ‘Animal’
`Jai Gangajal` prepared PeeCee for `Quantico`
Priyanka Chopra recently revealed that shooting for \'Jai Gangajal\' prepared her for her character in the ABC sitcom \'Quantico.\'
New Delhi: Priyanka Chopra recently revealed that shooting for 'Jai Gangajal' prepared her for her character in the ABC sitcom 'Quantico.'
During the trailer launch of the Prakash Jha-directorial, the 33-year-old actress said, "I wish I had 36 hours in a day; this is the quickest film of my life. I didn't even realise when we got over with it because we shoot a song in such span of time."
The 'Bajirao Mastani' star added, "We used to do eight scenes per day, which prepared me for 'Quantico.' Just because I did this flick right before I left for ' Quantico,' it became quite easy for me to pull that role."
Priyanka will be seen playing the character of Abha Mathur in the flick that is a sequel to Ajay Devgan's 2003 hit 'Gangajal.'