- We have faith in the courts, and will get justice: Former Minister Narayana
- Spotify to roll out auto-generated transcripts to millions of podcasts
- Blast near mosque in Balochistan kills 6, injures 30
- Karimnagar: Anganwadi workers’ strike enters 18th day
- PL Technical Research: Vaishali Parekh, Vice President - Technical Research, Prabhudas Lilladher Pvt.
- YS Jagan disburses YSR Vahana Mitra funds, says next election is war between rich and poor
- Vijayawada: ‘Swaminathan made indelible mark on Indian agri sector’
- Accenture’s weak guidance signals no revival in sight for Indian IT companies
- Tirupati: Canada keen to set up MRO centre at Tirupati airport
- Delhi Development Authority sealed Roshanara Club in Delhi
Civil Judges’ posts: Over 8,000 appear for screening test
Civil Judges’ Posts: Over 8,000 Appear for Screening Test. More than 8,000 candidates appeared for the Screening Test for the posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) held across Telangana and Andhra Pradesh on Sunday.
Hyderabad: More than 8,000 candidates appeared for the Screening Test for the posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) held across Telangana and Andhra Pradesh on Sunday.
The examination was conducted from 10 am to 12 noon at Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Tirupathi and Warangal centres. The examination was conducted to fill 97 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division). Elaborate security arrangements were made in view of protests by the Telangana advocates who were opposed to conduct of tests till completion of bifurcation of High Court.
TS advocates held
Several advocates were taken into custody at Meerpet here when they attempted to disrupt the examination being conducted for appointment of junior civil judges.
The atmosphere turned tense with the Telangana advocates obstructing the examination demanding that the test be kept in abeyance till the Hyderabad High Court was bifurcated. Fearing that Telangana advocates might obstruct the examination, the authorities allowed the candidates to enter the examination hall from 8.30 am. The examination was scheduled to be held from 10 am to 2 pm.