- The rise in women seeking online skill trainings in past 5 yrs : Survey
- YSRCP dismisses Prashant Kishor prediction on Jagan’s defeat
- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
ACB nabs Sangem Tahsildar while accepting bribe in Hanumakonda
Sangem Tahsildar Rajendranath was caught red-handed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau while he was allegedly accepting a bribe of Rs 40,000 at his house at Nandi Hills here on Friday.
The ACB Officials said that the Tahsildar had demanded the bribe from a farmer over a land registration. It is reported that the ABS sleuths had conducted search in his house.
Sangem mandal falls under the jurisdiction of Warangal district. More details are awaited.